Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Status Update

So I know some of you out there check this site pretty regularly, and it's for you that I am publishing this one. I ultimately have nothing of interest to say, but I have been pretty busy recently. I found a group of people who play ultimate frisbee so that's been kicking ass, and the weather is getting nicer so I plan on doing a lot more outdoor activities with some co - worker friends of mine. Also the baseball season is about to start up, which promises mediocre baseball action mixed with office hotties; overall, I'm excited. Actually, the weather isn't so nice yet - it snowed a very little bit yesterday - but generally speaking spring is in the air.

Getting back to those outdoor activities. I'm going to the DMZ next weekend (at a time of singularly heightened tensions between the Koreas) and I'm really stoked about it. It promises to be fraught with danger, full of intrigue, and educational all at the same time. Actually, it probably won't be dangerous at all... or intriguing... maybe a little. Also lined up to go to a Snow Crab Festival / nature trek in the near future, so that should be pretty bitchin as well. And in all likelihood, I'll be going to a thing called "Mudfest" soon, during which the main activity seems to be covering oneself in mud and enjoying it. Ohhh the life. And a trip to the beach at Pusan and another trip to Beijing are all in the makings as well. I havn't saved any money so far :)

But I'm having a good time, and that's what counts. Keep ya posted.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so i think i am one of those people who loves reading your updates. i guess i feel like i can live vicariously through all of your adventures.
the mudfest sounds awesome but that is coming from someone who judged soil for fun.
i'm glad to hear things are going well.
~j

Sue said...

Hope the mudfest isn't at a racetrack, if you know what I mean. Yeah, I check your page almost daily and excited to see new information - well, old information for me, but told so well.